Pylon Backed Stool
Backed Dappr Stool, made from a variety of aviation parts with a solid wood seat.
1 in stock
These stools are sculpted using various aviation parts from decommissioned aircraft. The stools are handcrafted by Sam or David, each having a slight twist on the Dappr style. They are not only beautiful to look at but are structurally sound and ergonomically designed for comfort.
This design measures 77cm tall to the top of the Elm seat, 31cm to the top of the footpegs, and 104cm to the tallest part of the backrest.
- A330 Brake disc (Base)
- Puma front landing gear (‘T’ Section at the bottom)
- Boeing 737 Jack (Threaded bar and base)
- Robinson R22 Pulley (Round section in the middle)
- Puma Special Tool (Green seat base)
- Boeing 737 Fuel infection pipes (Pipe supports to the seat)
- Bristol Centaurus radial engine Con-rod (Footpeg arm/support)
- Lynx special tools (Footpegs)
- A pylon structure for the back believed to be from either a Boeing 737 or an Airbus A330
If you would like to custom order stools, please contact us to discuss choices and designs.
Due to our ever-changing stock of aviation parts, no two stools are usually the same. If you would like a pair or set please be aware that they will have a familiar look but they won’t be identical twins.
The average seat height is between 70 – 90cm with our standard set to approximately 72cm. If you require a specific height please get in touch once you have placed your order.
The seat tops are made in either oak, elm, sycamore, or ash.
metal, wood, aviationpart