RB199 Link Shaft Backed Stool
Backed Dappr Stool, made from a variety of aviation parts with a solid wood seat.
2 in stock
These stools are sculpted using various aviation parts from decommissioned aircraft. The stools are handcrafted by Sam or David, each having a slight twist on the Dappr style. They are not only beautiful to look at but are structurally sound and ergonomically designed for comfort.
This design measures 81cm tall to the top of the sycamore seat, 33cm to the top of the footpeg, and 104cm to the tallest part of the backrest.
- Olympus Jet engine internal shaft used for the center
- Jet Engine air cooling nozzle used for the backrest
- Airbus Helicopter blade bolts joined and used for footpegs
- Aibus A330 disk brake is used for the base
- RB199 Valve Link Shaft has been used to support the back
- Multiple aviation bearings have been cut and used throughout
If you would like to custom order stools, please contact us to discuss choices and designs.
Due to our ever-changing stock of aviation parts, no two stools are usually the same. If you would like a pair or set please be aware that they will have a familiar look but they won’t be identical twins.
The average seat height is between 70 – 90cm with our standard set to approximately 72cm. If you require a specific height please get in touch once you have placed your order.
The seat tops are made in either oak, elm, sycamore, or ash.
metal, wood, aviationpart